Terms of Service
Idaho ECE Job Connections
TERMS APPLICABLE TO EMPLOYERS. Idaho AEYC reserves the right to modify these terms without notice. You are encouraged to review these Terms of Service prior to posting positions on this site. You will be bound by these Terms of Service effective on the date you post, even if the Terms change after that date.
Job Postings. Use of Idaho ECE Job Connections is open to those in the early learning profession and related organizations within the State of Idaho.
When posting a job, employers must supply current, complete and accurate information. Idaho AEYC assumes no responsibility for inaccurate or false information supplied by you. Employers agree to notify Idaho AEYC immediately of any unauthorized use of their name in connection with any advertised position. Idaho AEYC will not be liable for any loss that an employer may incur as a result of someone else posting positions on behalf of their organization, either with or without the employer’s knowledge.
Employers are solely responsible for content posted to Idaho AEYC website and for any consequences arising from such postings. Employers must contact Idaho AEYC to make any revisions to a job posting after submission. Revisions to updates may take up to 72 hours (excluding holidays and weekends) to go into effect.
Each posting must be for a SINGLE JOB. A single job posting may not contain any of the following:
- Hyperlinks, other than to the employer’s website or other website deemed relevant/necessary for the position.
- Information on more than one job or jobs in more than one location.
- Inaccurate, false or misleading information.
- The names of unaffiliated companies.
- Unnecessary use of all CAPS and extraneous punctuation.
- Misleading, unreadable, or “hidden” keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined by Idaho AEYC reasonable discretion.
Idaho AEYC reserves the right to edit postings that do not meet these criteria. Employers will be notified if their postings are edited.
Employers may not use Idaho ECE Job Connections job postings to:
- Post content to Idaho ECE Job Connections on behalf of another or permit, enable, induce or encourage any third party to post content on their behalf.
- Exploit job postings for commercial purpose (such as in the operation of a professional recruiting service)
- Harass any Job Seeker using the services of Idaho ECE Job Connections
- Post content that promotes, advertises, or provides links to unsolicited products and services or links to auto-posting products and services.
- Recruit individuals for purposes other than legitimate employment in the early childhood profession.
- Post content that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, or of a menacing nature.
Payment. Non-member employers will be charged a fee applicable to the job posting. By using the site to post a job, an Employer authorizes Idaho AEYC and its designated payment processor to charge their specified credit card, debit card or other payment account for such fee.
Refunds. Except as required by law, all fees are nonrefundable, including, without limitation, situations where paid posts are removed by Idaho AEYC for violating the Terms of Service. Payments may not be canceled by the user, except as required by law. Idaho AEYC reserves the right to refuse or terminate any purchase at any time and to refund fees at its sole discretion.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO JOB SEEKERS. Use of and access to Idaho ECE Job Connections is open to all qualified individuals for the purpose of seeking employment opportunities in the state of Idaho in the early childhood profession. Job Seekers are solely responsible for the content of any documents they send to Idaho ECE Job Connections or Employers and any consequences arising from such submission. Use of this site is a privilege.
All Idaho ECE Job Connections Job Seekers agree not to:
- Submit any resume or apply for any job on behalf of another party.
- Submit any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own.
- Harass any Employer using the services of Idaho ECE Job Connections.
- Send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any Employer.
- Submit any content that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, or a menacing nature.
- Forward job postings in violation of any local, state, federal or international laws, rules or regulations.
Idaho AEYC assumes no responsibility for inaccurate or false information supplied by an employer or by individuals purporting to be employers. Job Seekers agree to notify Idaho AEYC immediately if they find any job postings on the site that they believe to be in violation of service.
Term of Service. Postings will remain on the site for a period of sixty (60) days from the date of posting.