An Idaho AEYC and NAEYC membership is a gift that keeps on giving: You will have access to an array of resources and event discounts all year long to help advance your professional development. And it will ALL make a difference in the lives of the children you work with.
Here are some of the many benefits you will enjoy as a member:
- Local and state advocacy and leadership opportunities.
- Access to member-only grants in Idaho.
- Discounts at state and regional conferences.
- Free resume and job posts on Idaho AEYC’s online Idaho ECE Job Connection page.
- Access to NAEYC digital resources, including ideas for implementing developmentally appropriate practices and fostering strong family engagement.
- Discounted insurance offerings, including professional liability insurance.
- A 20% discount on all orders from NAEYC’s online store, as well as access to exclusive member-only resource sales during the year.
- Exclusive access to member-only sessions at NAEYC events and registration opportunities for member-only events, such as the Public Policy Forum in Washington, DC.