Idaho AEYC is an association of inspiring early educators, innovative leaders, and community members who come together to share knowledge, pursue a common interest, and work to improve the quality of early learning programs for Idaho's youngest children.
Whether you are a community member who wants to support the work of Idaho AEYC or an early childhood professional who wants to further your professional career, we invite you to join Idaho AEYC as we all work together to influence the future of early care and education throughout Idaho.
An Idaho AEYC membership is a great way to stay informed, network, and increase your professional experience. As an Idaho AEYC member and you also become a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and your local affiliate.
Join your fellow child care providers and early educators to shape the future of early education in your state.
- 20% Discounts on NAEYC books, multimedia, and posters
- Reduced fees for exceptional training opportunities to build professional development
- Reduced registration fees at local, state and national conferences
- Free issues of NAEYC's child care journals: Teaching Young Children or Young Children
- An opportunity to become a leader in child care and early childhood education
By joining us, you invest in our youngest children’s education and development. Become a community member and stand together with Idaho AEYC to build a better future for all children. Community Membership dues count as a tax-deductible donation.
For questions about membership, please email email@example.com.