NAEYC Accreditation represents the mark of quality in early childhood education and child care.
Accreditation is a powerful tool through which early childhood professionals, families, and interested citizens can evaluate the quality of programs, make comparisons based on professional standards, and commit to strengthening programs through ongoing evaluations and improvements.
Parents choosing an early childhood education program can be overwhelmed by trying to find the highest-quality program for their child. NAEYC Accreditation is the mark of quality that gives families the chance to make the right choice for their child’s early education program.
Benefits of being an NAEYC Accredited Program:
- Helps to build a stronger team of teachers, administrators, and families working together to improve quality for children.
- Improved standards for the overall program.
- Recognition through NAEYC, including program listing on the NAEYC website in the Program Search section.
- Announcement of program's accreditation in the NAEYC Early Learning News weekly newsletter to programs, members, media, and others.
- Use of NAEYC Accredited logo for marketing purposes.
- Attracts more families to enroll their children at program.