Make Strengthening Families accessible to child care providers, by training trainers in the use of a curriculum that turns abstract research into concrete, day-to-day practice.
Trainings, presentations, and materials are available on a variety of topics. Presentations are custom designed for the needs of your group.
Delivered by Jane Zink and Maureen Durning, authors of the Training Toolbox
Two or three day trainings, custom designed for your organization's needs
Available for purchase as a part of the train-the-trainer event
Available in Spanish
The Basic Toolbox Training Train-the-Trainer Event consists of:
- Everything a trainer needs to be ready to deliver effective, interactive, experiential training
- Trainer manual—including lesson plans plus background information
- Laminated supplies—discussion cards, handout masters, activity supplies
- CD of handouts, assessment forms, and PowerPoint presentation
- DVD for Module 8—"Care enough to call"
- Background information on the Strengthening Families framework
- Demonstration of the Experiential Learning cycle and Brain Rules—the training design
- Demonstration of the Overview Module
- Hands-on practice in the delivery of the 8 modules
- Strengthening Families: Building the protective factor from the inside out
- Strengthening Families Across Systems: We're all in this together
- Committing to Strengthening Families: It's not the "what" it's the "why"
208-345-1090 ext 17